Time: 11:30 am (with advance booking)
The complete Mas Bes visit includes a tour of all the areas of the farm:
– You’ll discover the “Myths and fallacies about milk”.
– You’ll visit the Farming Museum.
– You’ll see the Mas Bes miniature farm, divided into 9 modules, where all the processes of the farm and dairy operation are explained.
– You’ll discover the biogas plant: at Mas Bes we obtain electrical energy through the cow slurry.
– Hair and feathers: the children can have fun feeding calves, rabbits, geese, piglets, lambs, goat kids, donkeys, ponies or hens with our “Hair and feathers” activity. They’ll be able to stroke the animals and enjoy the experience of being a farmer with them. They can even milk the cow named Bes!
To complete a 100% farming visit we recommend you to stay for lunch at Mas Bes. You’ll be able to choose from various menus prepared by the Viñolas family using products of the farm itself.
Hair and feathers
Time: 17:00 (with advance booking)
An activity in which the children will become farmers for a day. They’ll be able to stroke and feed the Mas Bes animals: lambs, goat kids, rabbits, donkeys, ponies, hens and other birds.
In addition, with our teaching in farming they’ll also learn how to milk with the farm’s most famous cow: Bes. An experience to bring the world of farming to the children.