Complete (Touch-Touch included)
Time: 11:30 am with advance booking
The complete Mas Bes visit includes a tour of all the areas of the farm:
– Inside the milk interpretation center you will discover the whole process in making our milk.
– You’ll visit the Farming Museum.
– You’ll see the Mas Bes miniature farm, divided into 9 modules, where all the processes of the farm and crops
– You’ll discover the biogas plant: at Mas Bes we obtain electrical energy through the manure.
– Hair and feathers: the children can have fun feeding calves, rabbits, geese, piglets, ducks, lambs, goat kids, donkeys, ponies or hens with our “Hair and feathers” activity. They’ll be able to stroke the animals and enjoy the experience of being a farmer with them. They can even milk the cow named Bes!
To complete a 100% farming visit we recommend you to stay for lunch at Mas Bes. You’ll be able to choose from various menus prepared by the Viñolas family using products of the farm itself.
Time: 17:00 (with advance booking)
An activity in which the children will become farmers for a day. They’ll be able to stroke and feed the Mas Bes animals: lambs, goat kids, rabbits, donkeys, ponies, hens and other birds.
In addition, with our teaching in farming they’ll also learn how to milk with the farm’s most famous cow: Bes. An experience to bring the world of farming to the children.
5€ children from 2 to 13 years old
7€ adults from 14 years
4€ (children and adults). Feed and pet the animals of Mas Bes.